Please Contact us for a price
The aim of this half day course is to enable delegates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and be able to contribute to the risk assessment process.Customise this course!
There are no dates available for this course.
The aim of this half day course is to enable delegates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and be able to contribute to the risk assessment process.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for managers, supervisors and any staff who may be involved in the risk assessment process. Delegates do not require any previous experience.
- Introduction to risk assessments
- Legal framework
- Assessing the risk
- Controlling the risk
- Identifying hazards
- Risk assessment practical exercise
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- understanding of the legal requirements and the reasons for Risk Assessments
- understanding of the financial impact on industry caused by accidents
- ability to identify and assess potential hazards
- knowledge and skill to select the appropriate methods of risk control