Course Price : £750
There are no dates available for this course.
The qualification looks at fire safety and can be applied in many sectors. On completion of
the qualification, your learners will be able to:
- justify fire safety improvements using moral and financial arguments;
- advise how fires and explosions can occur and the appropriate controls to minimise fire and explosion risks;
- advise their employer on the requirements for the fire protection of premises and workers
including the appropriate training obligations;
- carry a fire risk assessment in their own workplace, recognising a range of common fire
hazards, evaluating risks (taking account of current controls), recommending further control measures, planning actions.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for fire safety in low to medium risk workplaces
- Health and Safety Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Health and safety representatives
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Fuel, oxygen and ignition sources and control measures
- Fire protection of buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety Risk Assessment
practical fire risk assessment
There are two assessment elements:
1) Written - Open Book Assessment
2) Practical - Fire Risk Assessment - 3 Hours