Fire Safety Management
Effective fire safety management is the key element both in the prevention of fire
and the protection to life and property in the event of a fire for a building and
The responsible person is required to effectively plan the fire safety strategy
to prevent potentially disastrous effects of a fire with in their building, and
to meet the requirements placed upon them by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety)
Order 2005 .
Our fire safety management services are typically used following our fire risk assessment.
We believe that to be successful in managing fire safety all the fire hazards, risks,
outcomes and prevention have been understood and communicated to the workforce.
How can we help?
Our consultants can assist those responsible for fire safety in buildings and other
premises by providing fire safety advice, practical assistance, equipment and fire
Implementation of Fire safety management
- Undertake a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment
- Fire safety audits
- Business continuity
- Implement and maintain the fire safety log for testing, inspecting and maintaining
fire safety provisions
- Create and implement fire safety policies
- Create and implement fire safety procedures
- Fire action plans
- Fire evacuation plans and drills
- Staff fire safety training