Level 1 Award in Food Safety
For further information on any of our courses please contact our Training Coordinator
on 0845 833 8931 or email
Dates for this course have not been published and are available on request.
Please click here to contact us
£50.00 + VAT per delegate
GROUP DISCOUNT £400.00 + VAT
The aim of this half day course is to raise your awareness and understanding of food safety and hygiene in the kitchen
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at people handling low-risk or wrapped food or those who work front of house, such as waiting or check out staff, as well as back of house such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff. This course is suitable for new employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Knowledge and a better understanding of food safety and food hygiene
- An understanding of the risks associated with handling food
- An understanding of why and how to keep clean and hygienic when handling food
- An understanding of the importance of cleaning in catering premises
- An understanding of how to keep food products safe
The course content will cover:
- Food safety (Food hygiene, hazards, responsibilities)
- Legal framework
- Personal Hygiene
- Multiple choice questions
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a SOA Safety certificate