The aim of this half day course is to enable delegates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and be able to contribute to the risk assessment process.
This programme is designed for managers, supervisors and any staff who may be involved in the risk assessment process.
Delegates do not require any previous experience.
- Introduction to risk assessments
- Legal framework
- Assessing the risk
- Controlling the risk
- Identifying hazards
- Risk assessment practical exercise
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- understanding of the legal requirements and the reasons for Risk Assessments
- understanding of the financial impact on industry caused by accidents
- ability to identify and assess potential hazards
- knowledge and skill to select the appropriate methods of risk control
I took part in the HSE 5 Steps to Risk Assessment course on 10th April 2012. I really liked the way the instruct...more
I enjoyed the friendly and easy approach Joe had because it made it more watchable and I could take it in.
It is a very difficult topic to make interesting, however I feel Joe achieved this today. Well done + thank you!
Interactive - Group work incorporated and not just lectured at!
Trainer - he's funny!