For further information on any of our courses please contact our Training Coordinator
on 0845 833 8931 or email
Dates for this course have not been published and are available on request.
Please click here to contact us
£135.00 + VAT per delegate
GROUP DISCOUNT £810.00 + VAT
The aim of this one day course is to enable delegates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and be able to contribute to the risk assessment process.
Who should attend?
This programme is designed for managers, supervisors and any staff who may be involved in the risk assessment process.
Delegates do not require any previous experience.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- understanding of the legal requirements and the reasons for Risk Assessments
- understanding of the financial impact on industry caused by accidents
- ability to identify and assess potential hazards
- knowledge and skill to select the appropriate methods of risk control
The course content will cover:
- Introduction to risk assessments
- Legal framework
- Assessing the risk
- Controlling the risk
- Identifying hazards
- Risk assessment practical exercise