This half day course is to provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and skill to enable them to implement and complete Permit to Work (PTW)
Those delegates nominated by their employer to carry out and complete Permit to Work Procedures
Delegates do not require any previous experience.
- Course introduction
- Legislation and the Law
- Permit to work
- Requirements of a Permit to Work
- Definitions of a Permit to Work
- When a Permit to Work is required to be put into place.
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the requirements of a Permit to work
- Have an understanding of the current legislation
- The definition of a Permit to Work
- Understanding the principles of a Permit to Work
- Understanding the key elements of a Permit to Work
- Understanding when a Permit to Work is required